If you’re a musician or tech-saavy and have been regularly attending Huntingdon C&MA, we hope you’ll consider using your talent to serve in the context of our congregation. Here are some of the ways that musicians contribute their talent to serve.
- Play or sing with the Sunday morning praise team (contemporary worship songs)
- Play some bells with the handbell choir
- Accompany hymns (piano, organ, or other band or orchestral instruments)
- Special music (prepare a God-honoring song to encourage and bless the congregation)
- Praise band for AYF on Wednesday evenings (contemporary worship for Jr. and Sr. High)
- Sing or play your instrument with occasionally formed ensembles
To inquire about serving with a music ministry, contact our church office to be put in touch with the appropriate ministry leader. Here are some ways that tech-saavy individuals can contribute to our effective use of technology and multimedia:
- Operate the sound board for Sunday morning worship gatherings
- Operate the computer and video for Sunday morning worship gatherings, Sunday evening kids ministry, Wednesday evening youth ministry, or other miscellaneous events
- Assist with updating and maintaining our website
- Assist with maintaining computers and network
- Train ministry leaders and members how to make good use of our tech resources, such as CCB, Planning Center Online and HCMA’s website,
- Coordinate the use and maintenance of media resources such as audio and video equipment and assist ministry leaders with setup and effective use
To inquire about serving with our media team, contact our media coordinator. Our music and media teams are scheduled and coordinated through Planning Center Online (PCO). This is a powerful planning tool, yet relatively easy for volunteers to use. Check out this volunteer orientation video.Find more PCO training videos here.